Brisbane MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Private Server! 30, 000 EXP 3, 000 MESO 10 DROP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mirage's GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirage

Mirage's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Mirage's GM application   Mirage's GM application EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:11 am

Name: Dennis
Time Zone: GMT+7

Hey guys, first off my name is Dennis and I'm thirteen years old. I have been playing MapleStory for over three years and I play under the IGN Sedulity.

I have been a GM on a few different servers and I have hosted my own server for a short while. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.

I ask people to vote for more people and be nice and helpfull to the people that need my help. think of new ideas for the server, ask people to click on the google ads ofcourse!

PEACE!

afro
Back to top Go down
Cakey

Cakey

Mirage's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirage's GM application   Mirage's GM application EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:44 pm

This is in the wrong section. Regular GM applications are closed. Only coders are open.
Back to top Go down
http://icakey.deviantart.com

Mirage's GM application
Page 1 of 1