Brisbane MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Private Server! 30, 000 EXP 3, 000 MESO 10 DROP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bodyguardcom GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
canondail

Bodyguardcom GM app Empty
PostSubject: Bodyguardcom GM app   Bodyguardcom GM app EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Name: Gabriel

IGN:Bodyguardcom

Date of Birth: 26 June 1996

Timezone/Country: GMT+8 Malaysia

How old are you? 14

Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself? Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of
BrisbaneMS

Why are you interested in this job? I can bring up the sever and also

How can you help the server? By making it a better place and try to get more people to play this sever

What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?

If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do? I will tell him to stop. If he/she don't stop I will have no choice but to band them.

If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit? No, I will not quit because I have still some tasks to complete in this sever

Experiences? I got my GM experience from 2 severs which are UnholyMS and SuperLoverMS. Both this severs was boring and keep on shutting down.

When did you start to play? 1 week ago

What events can you host? Any event required

How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. I will treat them nicely, friendly, kindly, honestly and with respect

How often will you be on? I will be on from 3.00pm to 3.45pm then 6.15pm to 10.30pm weekdays and almost the whole day on weekends

What position are you applying for? I am applying for GM position

Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? I can't really suggest anything yet but I think more channels should be better and more FM mob

Bodyguard
Back to top Go down

Bodyguardcom GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brisbane MapleStory :: Coder's Application [OPEN]-
Jump to: