Brisbane MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Private Server! 30, 000 EXP 3, 000 MESO 10 DROP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER]

Go down 
+3
elequit
Wrath
arturspid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
arturspid

arturspid

ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER] Empty
PostSubject: ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER]   ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER] EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Hey all it was create he was in fm when it happaned

he used moonwolk hack let him a warning as first hacker in game or just make him a npc as a prise lol

the moonwalk hack belongs to trainer that [i cant tell its name] its very big trainer with hacks dmg speed and more and i know all the functions in the trainer if i see

someone using it ill post him here or ip bann

[there is also an autobann system that detects hacks so more chance you get catched by autoban system so be warned now ]THERE WONT BE MORE WARNINGS

OK IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR HACKING OR OTHER STUFF DONT THINK YOU GET JUST GET AWAY I STILL CAN GET YOURE IP AND SAND YOU SOME VIRUSES SO YOURE COMP WILL CRASH AFTER 1 HOUR OR IP BLOCK INTERNET THAT MEANS YOU CANT JOIN SITES COUSE YOURE IP IS BEING BLOCKED AND YOU CANT RECERVE DATA OR SEND IT

lols so happy playing[not for those who hack]

Last edited by arturspid on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER]   ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:22 am

Hey, did you know there is a bypass hacking trainer?!! Watch out for that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kingofdoom135
arturspid

arturspid

PostSubject: Re: ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER]   ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Wrath wrote:
Hey, did you know there is a bypass hacking trainer?!! Watch out for that!

yea i know that but system have no hackshield so its not how thats work

you may run a trainer but the game wont detect it its working by other way cannot tell how

imagine that game detects the hack and not bannes you and when youre intering youre char it

autobans you couse you hacking lol

so watch out
Back to top Go down
elequit

PostSubject: Re: ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER]   ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:20 am

arturspid wrote:
Hey all it was create he was in fm when it happaned

he used moonwolk hack let him a warning as first hacker in game or just make him a npc as a prise lol

the moonwalk hack belongs to trainer that [i cant tell its name] its very big trainer with hacks dmg speed and more and i know all the functions in the trainer if i see

someone using it ill post him here or ip bann

[there is also an autobann system that detects hacks so more chance you get catched by autoban system so be warned now ]THERE WONT BE MORE WARNINGS

OK IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR HACKING OR OTHER STUFF DONT THINK YOU GET JUST GET AWAY I STILL CAN GET YOURE IP AND SAND YOU SOME VIRUSES SO YOURE COMP WILL CRASH AFTER 1 HOUR OR IP BLOCK INTERNET THAT MEANS YOU CANT JOIN SITES COUSE YOURE IP IS BEING BLOCKED AND YOU CANT RECERVE DATA OR SEND IT

lols so happy playing[not for those who hack]

that part about sending viruses to you IP adress is total BS...and im pretty sure if you do that you could get sued for property damage.. im just sayin'... empty threats never scare
Back to top Go down
skynet

PostSubject: Re: ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER]   ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:54 am

it is impossible to send a virus to an ip address unless you are using old, exploitable software. where if you view a webpage you get infected without your knowledge. also more commonly know as the drive by download exploit, users can execute code onto your pc. common exploits incude java drive-bys.
Back to top Go down
monkey789

PostSubject: Re: ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER]   ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER] EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:21 pm

hey ik some hacks stuff ppls use alot such as cheat engine 5.5 and ganja trainer 2
Back to top Go down
wespro

PostSubject: Arturspid, you banned me for nothing...   ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER] EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:54 pm

I have no idea why I was banned this is what happened however previous...

I was grinding of 10 EXP Slimes using the "Bishop" skill "Genesis" and killing everything when:

an apparant GM came into the FM room. He came up to me and said stop attacking. Under the impression it was just another player I did not. He asked again so I did. HOWEVER, my Gaviota (a pirates swallow/pelican thingy) kept killing the slimes.

He accused me of auto-summoning since all I was doing was summoning while my gaviota killed the slimes 30Kstrength, 30Kint, so they died in 1 or 2 hits.

The GM said if you do not stop I will ban you. As I replied "My bird is killing", I was IP banned and D/C'd...

Please unban me, I was just trying to RB a lot and the fastest way for me to do that is to jsut talk to the summoner as my GAVIOTA of GENESIS kills em.

I am sorry for appearing as a cheater but I did absolutely nothing wrong.

-WesPro = Character Name
-wesleytrout = Account Name

If you don't unban me, I don't understand why? I don't know why you think I was hacking in the first place, I stood there....clicking on the man.....while my Gaviota kill all the slimes, as soon as they died (when I reached lvl 188, I knew they were all dead because I kill 2sets. (1-188)(188-201) then I RB and repeat.

I guess I was doing it really fast and your accused me of hacking. Well, I could not stop attacking because of the bird soooo please unban me.
Back to top Go down
[Owner] JP
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER]   ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:47 am

WesPro - Unbanned afro
Back to top Go down
https://brisbanems.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER]   ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER] Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL MUST READ[ALSO WHO THINK HE CAN HACK IN THIS SERVER]
Page 1 of 1