Brisbane MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Private Server! 30, 000 EXP 3, 000 MESO 10 DROP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got banned wrongly. Please respond...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wespro

I got banned wrongly. Please respond... Empty
PostSubject: I got banned wrongly. Please respond...   I got banned wrongly. Please respond... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:51 pm

I have no idea why I was banned this is what happened however previous...

I was grinding of 10 EXP Slimes using the "Bishop" skill "Genesis" and killing everything when:

an apparant GM came into the FM room. He came up to me and said stop attacking. Under the impression it was just another player I did not. He asked again so I did. HOWEVER, my Gaviota (a pirates swallow/pelican thingy) kept killing the slimes.

He accused me of auto-summoning since all I was doing was summoning while my gaviota killed the slimes 30Kstrength, 30Kint, so they died in 1 or 2 hits.

The GM said if you do not stop I will ban you. As I replied "My bird is killing", I was IP banned and D/C'd...

Please unban me, I was just trying to RB a lot and the fastest way for me to do that is to jsut talk to the summoner as my GAVIOTA of GENESIS kills em.

I am sorry for appearing as a cheater but I did absolutely nothing wrong.

-WesPro = Character Name
-wesleytrout = Account Name
Back to top Go down
arturspid

arturspid

PostSubject: Re: I got banned wrongly. Please respond...   I got banned wrongly. Please respond... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 pm

wespro wrote:
I have no idea why I was banned this is what happened however previous...

I was grinding of 10 EXP Slimes using the "Bishop" skill "Genesis" and killing everything when:

an apparant GM came into the FM room. He came up to me and said stop attacking. Under the impression it was just another player I did not. He asked again so I did. HOWEVER, my Gaviota (a pirates swallow/pelican thingy) kept killing the slimes.

He accused me of auto-summoning since all I was doing was summoning while my gaviota killed the slimes 30Kstrength, 30Kint, so they died in 1 or 2 hits.

The GM said if you do not stop I will ban you. As I replied "My bird is killing", I was IP banned and D/C'd...

Please unban me, I was just trying to RB a lot and the fastest way for me to do that is to jsut talk to the summoner as my GAVIOTA of GENESIS kills em.

I am sorry for appearing as a cheater but I did absolutely nothing wrong.

-WesPro = Character Name
-wesleytrout = Account Name

same thing you got banned couse

you didnt attack monsters were dying around you all you had its piret bird that wasnt attacking
Back to top Go down
[Owner] JP
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got banned wrongly. Please respond...   I got banned wrongly. Please respond... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:48 am

That's are bug Artur
Unbanned afro
Back to top Go down
https://brisbanems.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned wrongly. Please respond...   I got banned wrongly. Please respond... Empty

Back to top Go down

I got banned wrongly. Please respond...
Page 1 of 1