Brisbane MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Private Server! 30, 000 EXP 3, 000 MESO 10 DROP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

banned wrongly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skynet

banned wrongly Empty
PostSubject: banned wrongly   banned wrongly EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:33 pm

some bk named Noob! said i was going to ddos the server and report it. why would i this is my favorite server. and i just even put a coders app in what the hell seriously.

IGN: grimd34th
Back to top Go down
arturspid

arturspid

banned wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned wrongly   banned wrongly EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:51 am

skynet wrote:
some bk named Noob! said i was going to ddos the server and report it. why would i this is my favorite server. and i just even put a coders app in what the hell seriously.

IGN: grimd34th

that wasnt only him and its aslo was a girl she said you said in chat that you going to report us to nexon and ddos the server

ok man ill unbann you next time i wont beleave peaple you can log in as soon as the server will be up than delete this !!!
Back to top Go down
skynet

banned wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned wrongly   banned wrongly EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:52 am

haters gonna hate?

i mean who would believe that i would do it honestly. i do like this server
Back to top Go down
wespro

banned wrongly Empty
PostSubject: I was banned wrongly :(   banned wrongly EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:47 pm

I have no idea why I was banned this is what happened however previous...

I was grinding of 10 EXP Slimes using the "Bishop" skill "Genesis" and killing everything when:

an apparant GM came into the FM room. He came up to me and said stop attacking. Under the impression it was just another player I did not. He asked again so I did. HOWEVER, my Gaviota (a pirates swallow/pelican thingy) kept killing the slimes.

He accused me of auto-summoning since all I was doing was summoning while my gaviota killed the slimes 30Kstrength, 30Kint, so they died in 1 or 2 hits.

The GM said if you do not stop I will ban you. As I replied "My bird is killing", I was IP banned and D/C'd...

Please unban me, I was just trying to RB a lot and the fastest way for me to do that is to jsut talk to the summoner as my GAVIOTA of GENESIS kills em.

I am sorry for appearing as a cheater but I did absolutely nothing wrong.

-WesPro = Character Name
-wesleytrout = Account Name
Back to top Go down
arturspid

arturspid

banned wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned wrongly   banned wrongly EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:59 pm

wespro wrote:
I have no idea why I was banned this is what happened however previous...

I was grinding of 10 EXP Slimes using the "Bishop" skill "Genesis" and killing everything when:

an apparant GM came into the FM room. He came up to me and said stop attacking. Under the impression it was just another player I did not. He asked again so I did. HOWEVER, my Gaviota (a pirates swallow/pelican thingy) kept killing the slimes.

He accused me of auto-summoning since all I was doing was summoning while my gaviota killed the slimes 30Kstrength, 30Kint, so they died in 1 or 2 hits.

The GM said if you do not stop I will ban you. As I replied "My bird is killing", I was IP banned and D/C'd...

Please unban me, I was just trying to RB a lot and the fastest way for me to do that is to jsut talk to the summoner as my GAVIOTA of GENESIS kills em.

I am sorry for appearing as a cheater but I did absolutely nothing wrong.

-WesPro = Character Name
-wesleytrout = Account Name

you didnt use any skill all you hade its piret bird that wasnt attakcing and monsters were dying around you and you didnt hit them !
Back to top Go down
[Owner] JP
Admin

banned wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned wrongly   banned wrongly EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:53 am

Bug Artur.
Unbanned afro
Back to top Go down
https://brisbanems.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

banned wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned wrongly   banned wrongly Empty